Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Madalyn Rhea Garner

Well, she's here. Madalyn Rhea Garmer was born Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at 8:44 p.m. She weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long.

Jennifer did so well during the delivery. She pushed for a little less than two hours and was such a trooper.

Everyone was excited to meet her. So far, I think she's had close to a thousand pictures taken of her. I've been in a couple (which is just fine with me) but I think it would be easy to feel like someone normal that's dating a celebrity.

Anyway, I will write another post soon and will include some pictures. Unfortunately, I can't add pictures to the blog from my iPhone. However, if you are on Facebook, I have posted a few pictures and my sister has put up a small album.

Thanks...

No comments: