Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Abigale is amazing. I'm just in love with this kid! She's learning quickly and doing new things all the time. Here are some things that I've been meaning to post! She rolled over for the first time a few weeks ago. Paula and the kids were over and I had just laid Abi down for a nap. Out of no where, Abi just screams like crazy. I ran in there and she was on her belly. She was stuck and she hated it! I rolled her onto her back but it was like she couldn't help but roll directly back onto her belly. Each time screaming. She's rolling over all the time now and she likes her belly a lot more lately. Madalyn will get on the floor and and talk to her. Pretty cute sister time! When Michael is getting ready for work, Abi will usually wake up and be ready for breakfast. After she eats, she falls asleep in our bed. So, every morning, I get to admire her in the soft morning light. I swear, she looks just perfect. She's a very pretty baby anyway, but something about those early mornings...I love them. Abi can use her hands! Michael was hanging out with Abi the other day and they were practicing her grabbing her paci and taking it to her mouth. Now, she does that with everything. You can watch her grab something and then concentrate until it touches her gums. She's so funny when she eats! Most of the time, I can't look at her when she's eating because she will look up at me and smile. She just can't eat and smile at the same time. She will also try to sneak her thumb into her mouth when she's eating. I'll be minding my own business and then hear this loud smacking sound. When I look down she'll have that darn thumb in her mouth. Overall, I think she's a really good baby. She only cries when she's hungry or tired. She yells when she's uncomfortable. Sometimes her arm will be turned funny or her leg is under her and she just gripes at you. I think she might be a mama's girl because no one thinks she's as easy as I do. She always throws a fit in the nursery, and Michael has had many nights when he can't get her to sleep. I like that she's good for me. I feel like we have a special bond or something. We share smiles and laughs. We're friends. She's also friends with Mady. Madalyn is always trying to guess what Abigale needs and takes her toys to play with. Its fun to watch. Two perfect little ladies.

No comments: