Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Well, that sucks... (Week 28)

I wrecked my car today. Not a big deal, no one was hurt, but I really
didn't need this this week. Work has been extremely busy lately.
Tonight is the first night in a week or so that we have gotten home
before 10:00 p.m. The new development this week is the addition of
Braxton-Hicks to our little situation. It's really weird. Jenn's
stomach gets really tight and tough. Then, it all relaxes and it's
over. Still, it's weird.

We went to a wedding this weekend and Heather (Jenn's friend who's
also pregnant and due, like, now) was there. It was like we were at
some kind of preggo convention.

By the way, I am writing his blog from my iPhone. It's pretty cool.
I'm so high tech. This is great because it will allow me to write
blogs and post pictures on the go. Super fun, right?

"By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you."


That's all for now. I'll be writing again soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe the reason you had a wreck was because you were writing a blog on your iPhone?